Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

























We just celebrated Halloween - We had a big party at my parents house.  My brother Christopher & his family were here from Utah.  It was a big event - Mom made all sorts of fun halloween themed food and the kids had fun in their costumes.  Siena dressed up as a lady bug. She was the cutest ladybug I've ever seen (but of course I'm biased). 
 I was a little worried about her wearing her costume at all, because the week before I had tried to get her to put it on and get used to it, but she would have nothing to do with it.  She would  immediately pull it off and take off the headband.  But, when we got to my mom's house, there was so much going on and the other kids were around her, that she was fine with wearing it, she could have cared less, she ended up wearing it for over an hour with no problem. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We agree, she is the cutest ladybug!