Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dishwasher Fun



















I know, I know, it has been way too long since I last updated this. But, time goes by too quickly, and before you know it, it has been a month (or longer).

Anyway, here are some recent pictures of Siena. I had to include a couple pictures of her hair that is finally growing a little, yay, Finally! It is slow but sure. If you get it just right, you can get a few curls in the back, so cute!















She is growing so fast and is trying to say all sorts of new things. Her favorite words are "oh, Hi", "up", "out" and "I see you"(when we're playing peek a boo).  Everyday she picks up a new word or two and is learning so fast. 
















One of her new favorite things to do is to 'help' load/unload the dishwasher. 
She is very good about only touching her own silverware and will always take out the tupperware containers. She loves to take them out and then put them back in and then back out and so on.... I think she could play with the dishwasher all day if I let her. 







3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is Sofia's favorite thing too, however she goes straight for the knives first...

Andrea said...

Oh.my.goodness that girl is so freaking adorable. You guys make darling children! Now Em- go make 10 more.
:) teehee.

Michael Harrington said...

You Mitch, remember me? Mike Harrington here. Just stopping by to see how my former best man and his wife are doing. You guys look great.