Monday, March 2, 2009

The Many Faces of Siena



As many of you know, who have met Siena and interacted with her, she is a very expressive child and quite the comedian. She loves to make people laugh and smile.  She has so many funny and unique facial expressions that usually show exactly how she feels. (I think this could be a blessing and a curse - haha).  I had the camera out the other day and she happen to be showing me many of them.  Her big blue eyes are so unresistable.  In the one picture, I asked her to 'show me her teeth' (or lack thereof) and she just sat there with her mouth wide open. 
























She was also very snuggly with her new 
obsession 'the Elmo burpcloth.' She loves anything that has to do with Elmo - except the big dancing singing Elmo doll, it scares her to death. She would rather stick to the small ones, and anything with a picture of Elmo on it, or of course the show 'Elmo's World'.












































2 comments:

Holly said...

She does have the most beautiful blue eyes! I'm glad to see you post something new. :)

Jennifer said...

You caught some great expressions!
She definitely is adorable, and so loving.